Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the love of God......

For the love of God......

Will someone reset my damn password..I cannot remember what it is and I cannot get a friggin Email to tell me what it is or to reset it...so I am stuck on this computer for my SN....I tried a dozen different passwords I use and I still cant figure this one out.

IF someone can tell me what it was privately..that would be nice...as its really driving me nuts that I can't remember it.

Administrator
    nah we can't tell you what it is but I can reset it.

First off.. just sent the password reminder e-mail to your registered e-mail addy..
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Thats funny..I still got nothing in my email..I tried the Reminder thing earlier and got nothing..and now you did it..and I stil got nothing.
    Weird.

My email is flaky sometimes.

Administrator
    should it be sending to the excite e-mail address or another one?

I know we had issues where Microsoft blacklisted us so we couldn't send to msn/live.com/hotmail but never heard of any issues like that with other e-mail providers.

I can reset your password as well but that requires that you receive an e-mail and respond to it.

I think the immediate fix would be for me to change your password and tell you what the new password is.

That would be fine..then I can change it myself..If you can do that...Feelfree to do so...Because for the life of me..I cannot remember it.

Administrator
    do you have another e-mail address I could sent the password reset stuff to?

Yes...
    PM'ing it to you.

Thanks BTW..I forgot to thank you.

just give me a dump of the SQL table, some chickens got inside and the database needs cleanings, and we need to move all your tables out before we can clean it out. :-)
    2008.5 MAZDASPEED3 GT

^^^wth?^^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast