Thread: vBGarage version

vBGarage version

Hey dudes,

I was wondering what version of vBGarage you guys use? I have vBulletin 3.6.7 and i tried installing the 3.1.1 version of vBGarage, and nothing... the instructions don't apply to the usergroup.php or init.php files that I have on my server

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Freek View Post
    Hey dudes,

I was wondering what version of vBGarage you guys use? I have vBulletin 3.6.7 and i tried installing the 3.1.1 version of vBGarage, and nothing... the instructions don't apply to the usergroup.php or init.php files that I have on my server
    it's version old. vbGarage is completely outdated and shouldn't be used anymore :P

I can check on the version # though

vbulletin garage 3.5.0
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Any chance we can make the column headings dynamic so that we can 'sort' the Garage by ascending/descending username, car type, and modified date?
    2010 Mazda3 Sport GT |used to have a 2002 Mazda Protege 5 | Toronto, Ont.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by paragon View Post
    Any chance we can make the column headings dynamic so that we can 'sort' the Garage by ascending/descending username, car type, and modified date?
    I'm sure I could but I'd rather just research a replacement for vbgarage since it's so old (I don't even know if it was supposed to be compatible with vbulletin 3.6 and we're on 3.7 :P
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Quote Originally Posted by paragon View Post
    Its a dying plugin, and I'm surprised it still works. I'll see what kind of replacement we can find, but it really doesn't make sense to spend hours trying to add features for a plugin that has long been unsupported.
    2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R
    2008 Mazdaspeed3 (daily)

Appreciate the effort guys. Hope to see a new version soon!

What happened to the VBGarage?