Thread: 8/16/2008 - OAC - Detroit Dream Cruise

8/16/2008 - OAC - Woodward Dream Cruise

Hey all,

I was just asked by a member of the Michigan Rotary club to invite as many Mazda fans to come join them in Pontiac where they will be having a reserved area. For now I am getting some details from the group, so at the moment I'm interested in seeing who would be interested in joining them. Details will come when I find out more info.

Please add your name to the list so that I can give them some idea of how many ppl would be interested.

1. FlipMz3Drvr
    2. OACMazdaClub
    3. Emilian
    Last edited by FlipMz3Drvr; 07-17-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Here is a link to last years meet, with pics. I will post with more info when available. http://mirotaryclub.net/forum/showth...4&page=1&pp=15
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joe1573 View Post
    Here is a link to last years meet, with pics. I will post with more info when available. http://mirotaryclub.net/forum/showth...4&page=1&pp=15
    Joe
    Joe,

Get me details so that I can post the info on 2 other sites... I'm going to talk to a couple more ppl in the area to see if they'd be interested.

Joe...

I got some ppl from the Mazda3Forums... they said they'll be coming. He's bringing a crew of MS3 and MS6 but would it be alright if he brings a couple of ppl that are non-mazda? If it's ok... I'll get him to give me a head count of # of ppl and number of cars coming.

I registered on the Rotary forum, now I just have to wait to be approved so I can get additional details from the organizers.

So far from what I can tell... we may have close to 10 additional cars coming... maybe more when I check other forums.

I don't think it will be a problem if non-rotaries show up , but parking preference will give to rotary cars. So If a rotary car shows and we need a spot someone may have to move. We had some different kinds of cars last year with no problems.
    We will have a BBQ set up and everyone brings a little something to share. You should get in touch with the guy who is hosting the event (groll69) he can give more info.
    Sanity restored courtesy of Banzai Racing Streetported Engine
    http://www.banzai-racing.com/gaglio_rebuild.htm

Quote Originally Posted by joe1573 View Post
    I don't think it will be a problem if non-rotaries show up , but parking preference will give to rotary cars. So If a rotary car shows and we need a spot someone may have to move. We had some different kinds of cars last year with no problems.
    We will have a BBQ set up and everyone brings a little something to share. You should get in touch with the guy who is hosting the event (groll69) he can give more info.
    I already had told ppl there that the rotaries will get priority so that they're aware of it... and that this is an event hosted by the Rotary club... OAC is broadcasting it thru other channels to make it a larger Mazda event

Is anyone else coming? Now is the time to let me know so that we can get things organized. Com' on ppl... this is a RX7 planned event I know there's more people with RX7 and RX8 that would be interested in joining us