Thread: Cp-e Ems

Cp-e Ems

I know you are probably scared of hacking into your car's wiring harness. I was, and still am. I spend the cash for protege garage's PNP harness and it was worth every penny.

I've done every bolt on minus an upgraded turbo and minus an uprated fuel pump (I'm not hitting cut ATM anyway)

I was coasting off an on ramp @ about 55-60mph in 3rd with my wheels still ever so slightly turned as I was nearing the highway. I laid into it and my front tires fought for traction til about 75mph. Yes, I was intentionally goofing off but the car freaking leaped when I mashed the gas.
    Squirting off from a light with light throttle inputs puts me 10 cars ahead of normal traffic. I get pretty giddy driving this thing.
    Sometimes I sits and thinks.
    Sometimes I just sits.

I hear nothing but good stuff about it. I know they reflashed the ECU to allow 100% throttle, too.

"Sweet Jesus Thats Loud!" BRIAN MP5T's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love hearing about a product that does exactly what it's supposed to do..

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I hear nothing but good stuff about it. I know they reflashed the ECU to allow 100% throttle, too.
    From what I understand, that is seperate from the Standback.
    2007 Mazdaspeed6 Sport | Liquid Platinum Metallic

Imagine how much more fun that car would be with traction. That's why I like the MS6 so much. Plenty of grip makes me feel better about having that kind of power.
    "Tonight we're gonna have 'run what you brung and pray to Satan you brung enough' cause Jesus don't like slow shit."

Quote Originally Posted by tunersteve View Post
    From what I understand, that is seperate from the Standback.
    Yup, it is. I was just mentioning their work, that's all.