Thread: Homemade eyeglass cleaner!

Homemade eyeglass cleaner!

I came up with an effective and cheap homemade lens cleaner that I've been using for about a year now. Instead of buying those little bottles of cleaner, I just mix up my own in 10 seconds.

One spray of 303 Aerospace cleaner
    One-half spray of Poorboy's Spray and Gloss
    Fill bottle with distilled water.

Simple as that. Lasts me for a couple months, and has never disappointed me. I have UV and scratch-resistant coatings on my glasses, and UV + polarizing coatings on my sunglasses. I've never had any problems with any kind of damage to the coatings. I also work in a greenhouse a few times a week, and I get sprayed with a mist of hard water quite often. This of course leads to hard water spots on my glasses, but thanks to the protectants in S&G, the spots come right off with ease.
    Paul
    99 Protege LX 5spd, highlight silver: Klasse AIO / FourStar UPP x2 / FourStar UPP spray / Nattys Paste Wax

"Aww, why won't those stupid morons let me in their crappy club for jerks!!?" - Homer Simpson

hahahaha, you're definitely a detailer.

If i kept my glasses half as clean as i kept my car, i might try this, lol.

[-Mental Addiction FMIC-][-Mental Addiction SRI-][-Apex Catted Midpipe-][-BoostSciences BPV-][-ATP Wastegate Actuator-][-Autometer Triple Pod-][-Stewart Warner Boost, Oil, A/F-][-Delivery_Guy Custom Leather Shift Boot-][-Rostra Cruise Control-]

Well at least I haven't done a whole sealant+wax combo on them!

Yet...
    Paul
    99 Protege LX 5spd, highlight silver: Klasse AIO / FourStar UPP x2 / FourStar UPP spray / Nattys Paste Wax

"Aww, why won't those stupid morons let me in their crappy club for jerks!!?" - Homer Simpson