Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P5 Dyno - 209whp - 198tq

P5 Dyno - 209whp - 198tq

For what it's worth, I put the P5 on an Eddy Current Mustang Dyno yesterday and had the car weighed.

The car weighed in at 2480lbs with full fluids and no driver (car is caged).

Dyno yielded 209whp (SAE corrected for temp, pressure and humidity to 213.8whp) and 198ft-lbs tq (SAE corrected to 200.6). Car was originally tuned using 104 octane, but it was only running 94 octane for this dyno. It was 83 F when I did the dyno.
    -=Brian=-
    2003.5 Brilliant Yellow MSP - Daily Driver | 2003.5 Ti Grey MSP - Current Project | 2002 Red Protege 5 - Fully Race Prepped

nice Brian
    couple of mods on the car

niice....

thats real lite isn't it?? Doesn't a regular msp weigh like 2,850 or so??

[-Mental Addiction FMIC-][-Mental Addiction SRI-][-Apex Catted Midpipe-][-BoostSciences BPV-][-ATP Wastegate Actuator-][-Autometer Triple Pod-][-Stewart Warner Boost, Oil, A/F-][-Delivery_Guy Custom Leather Shift Boot-][-Rostra Cruise Control-]

nice. what are you using for management?
    My end
    It justifies my means
    All I ever do is delay
    My every attempt to evade
    The end of the road is my end
    It justifies my means
    All I ever do is delay
    THE END OF THE ROAD!
    [BAN]it's peanut butter jelly time with a baseball bat[/BAN]

thats not the MSP thats his race P5

he is running emanage

Quote Originally Posted by tekkie
    thats not the MSP thats his race P5

he is running emanage

doh.... well, it stilll seems light as hell

[-Mental Addiction FMIC-][-Mental Addiction SRI-][-Apex Catted Midpipe-][-BoostSciences BPV-][-ATP Wastegate Actuator-][-Autometer Triple Pod-][-Stewart Warner Boost, Oil, A/F-][-Delivery_Guy Custom Leather Shift Boot-][-Rostra Cruise Control-]

thats cause its gutted

sorta hard to see the interior but

question, is the motor built or stock? If it's stock how long have you been racing it with boost and is it holding up well?

Also, headlights look funny without any...well...lights. heh
    My end
    It justifies my means
    All I ever do is delay
    The end of the road is my end
    It justifies my means
    All I ever do is delay
    THE END OF THE ROAD!
    [BAN]it's peanut butter jelly time with a baseball bat[/BAN]

its stock I am pretty sure, he just got it late last year so he has not been racing it long but someone else did before he got it

not sure how long I am sure Brian will answer I cant wait to see this thing on the track, someday when I get my car done I will be at a race with him lol

Jamie pretty much answered everything already, but yeah....

the motor is a completely stock msp motor... running a setrab oil cooler... with greddy emanage...

car has been completely gutted, only interior piece left is the dash... and even that has weight removed from it, the heater core has been removed, the crash bars in the doors have been removed, and a beefy cage has been added...

the car motor has 1311 kilometers on it, the car has a few more than that.... so far it's holding up fine, but only time will tell...

I'll be out at the track this weekend putting it to through the rounds once again... changed out the the 1000lb springs in the rear in favour of some 600lb springs and dropped the fronts from 600 to 400, we'll see how this setup works...
    -=Brian=-
    2003.5 Brilliant Yellow MSP - Daily Driver | 2003.5 Ti Grey MSP - Current Project | 2002 Red Protege 5 - Fully Race Prepped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast