Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silicone Hose

Silicone Hose

Was thinking abpout ordering "Vibrant Performance Silicone Vacuum Hose Pit Pack". Anyone know of any other "kits" available? Or the quality of this one?
    thanks,
    shane

Moved to General Performance.

HoseTechniques is what I have.

VERY old pic, but you get the point.

Do they have blue hoses available? And what's the price?
    Sponsored by the adorably nerdish Ken Miller. If you don't know the adress of his website, you really don't belong on this forum:smirk:

I have samco hoses, those are nice too.

edit: yea the ones from sam.

www.optauto.com

Get the RS Akitmoto ones. Cheaper than the rest and good quality

JDM Sam
    I say go with Samco b/c their hose is 2nd to none and the silicone is actually soft like it's supposed to be. I put a ton of their hoses on local cars. A lot of the guys think I like them b/c they have my name on it. The Vibrant is good too though. Samco is just the best.

Yeah Samco is pretty hard to beat, plus you're supporting a protege vendor.
    Sponsored by the adorably nerdish Ken Miller. If you don't know the adress of his website, you really don't belong on this forum:smirk:

Quote Originally Posted by JDM Sam
    I say go with Samco b/c their hose is 2nd to none and the silicone is actually soft like it's supposed to be. I put a ton of their hoses on local cars. A lot of the guys think I like them b/c they have my name on it. The Vibrant is good too though. Samco is just the best.
    Soft like it's supposed to be? I wasn't aware my HT hoses were brittle or hard. (boom7)

Not bashing, just curious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast