Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: TMF Hotmail/MSN/Microsoft Email Users

When exactly should that kick in? I have a TON of returned mail between 3pm and now.
    2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R
    2008 Mazdaspeed3 (daily)

Quote Originally Posted by pdhaudio83 View Post
    When exactly should that kick in? I have a TON of returned mail between 3pm and now.
    Up to 48hrs.

I have hotmail for this forum, and I just noticed that I am not getting updates, and saw this.

yes. I like Nascar. Deal with it. iLisa's Avatar
    gmail is so easy.. sign up now

Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    What it lacks in luxury it more than makes up for in smiles per gallon

Seriously, Gmail is godly when compared to Hotmail.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

Still getting hundreds of these John
    2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R
    2008 Mazdaspeed3 (daily)

Quote Originally Posted by pdhaudio83 View Post
    Still getting hundreds of these John
    If you are still, then please fill out this form:

https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?p...eformts&scrx=1

When it asks you for the spf record, this is it:

themazdaforum.com. 14400 IN TXT "v=spf1 a mx ip4:69.90.183.30 ?all"

Good luck with hotmail/msn/live.com; they are the worst when it comes to this shit. I admin our inbound and outbound mail servers at work and I have to do wacky mail routing shit to get our mail out to them and we are a government agency. I sent mail to their support address and got no response. I did some searching around their postmaster site and the suggest that you get some sender certification BS through some company which would have been like 50k/year if I remember correctly. We actually thought about doing it until the point when I found that we could get mail to them through one of our IPs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbNYMZ6 View Post
    Good luck with hotmail/msn/live.com; they are the worst when it comes to this shit. I admin our inbound and outbound mail servers at work and I have to do wacky mail routing shit to get our mail out to them and we are a government agency. I sent mail to their support address and got no response. I did some searching around their postmaster site and the suggest that you get some sender certification BS through some company which would have been like 50k/year if I remember correctly. We actually thought about doing it until the point when I found that we could get mail to them through one of our IPs.
    Not our case. When TMF was moved over, the TXT record got copied from the old server. Unfortunately, msn blacklisted the website because of the incorrect record. This has been fixed and email checks pass with flying colors. But we have to submit to MSN that this has been corrected, or else they will take their time to spider for results again...

New members having trouble

I have had 2 ppl try and join up on here and im not sure if it on there end or not but they have never recieved there confirmation e-mail.

Names
    Thejeans
    justanothermp5

im not 100% sure if those are the names they are using but these are there names on other forums.

Thanks.
    IS THIS PITTSPEED? :(

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast