Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rotary stuff for sale/wanted!

B&

Rotary stuff for sale/wanted!

OK as of right now we are going to use this stickied thread to post up anything for sale or wanted...

I urge you all to use the "post reply" button and in the tittle put what it is u have that way we can see it clearly on the top of each post when skimming through..

I also would like the owner of the FS/Wanted post to notify me once the item is sold/purchased.. and edit your post to reflect that..

if you have many items post them all in 1.. you can edit your post at any time to add or remove something u have or no longer have/need

the idea is to keep this clean and easy to use.

IF you item is NOT rotary specific please use the standard F/S forum
    This is to be used for ROTARY SPECIFIC items only

B&

FS: S4 fuel rails/sensors etc **rx7**

I have:

S4 N/A
    1 secondary (longer) fuel rail complete with pressure regulator 25.00 shipped USA

S5 T2
    Knock Sensor used but in good working shape 25.00 shipped

More to come

paypal is: SpooledupRacing@comcast.net

WTB: Side/Downdraft engine for an 86'

Looking for a fresh rebuilt side/downdraft engine for my 86.
    Last edited by SpooledupRacing; 06-04-2008 at 05:19 AM.
    "Tonight we're gonna have 'run what you brung and pray to Satan you brung enough' cause Jesus don't like slow shit."

B&
    OK so are you looking for a S4 13B with side draft or downdraft cabs?

I have an 86 13B with no manifolds (just the engine keg) all built and ready to go with only 85K on it (I pulled it to put my turbo engine in).

Asking 400.00 picked up

F/S S5 Clutch peddle and some other stuff to convert your auto to manual. Ill get pics over the weekend. Ah how about $50 plus shipping.
    K&N Typhone 2 Intake l Esperil Springs l RR Footwell lights l EvoR trunk Lip l Axis Supermesh Rims l Agency Power midpipe l Eye lids l OEM tow hook painted chrome black l Blacked out emblems l LS1 Coils l Exhaust

B&
    WOW depending what is all included thats a hell of a deal..

Quote Originally Posted by SpooledupRacing View Post
    WOW depending what is all included thats a hell of a deal..
    Yep I just want the stuff out and ill never use them. Also have a tranny but its been outside for yrs. Its free if someone wants to pick it up.
    K&N Typhone 2 Intake l Esperil Springs l RR Footwell lights l EvoR trunk Lip l Axis Supermesh Rims l Agency Power midpipe l Eye lids l OEM tow hook painted chrome black l Blacked out emblems l LS1 Coils l Exhaust

B&
    is it a turbo 5spd trans?

Quote Originally Posted by SpooledupRacing View Post
    is it a turbo 5spd trans?
    Nope N/A

WTB: rims that will fit my 87 t II. i want something like 17x9 in the back and 17x8 front. no HPO's since those won't fit.
    My name is Wes, i am a boost addict.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast