Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haltech tuning log

Haltech tuning log

Howdy gents,

I suppose some of you might remember me from the other board(s), but I've finally fixed the STUPID problem I had with the Haltech, and I'm not working on tuning the car

I'll upload my base map (stolen hiboost 440cc map with a lil bit of tuning) and show my progress. I have an AEM WBo2 sensor in the car, and I'll be doing some mild cruising street tuning at first, then slap it on the dyno.

Any tips and/or advise are super super welcome

Just post your issues and successes here.

I'll help if I can along the way.
    2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R
    2008 Mazdaspeed3 (daily)

Right now, I'm fouling plugs at idle.

I'm still REALLY new to tuning as well as the software itself, so I'm learning all the basics.
    I'm assuming the only things I need to tune are the Fuel Map and Ignition Map. Everything else is preset from the base protege map i downloaded a while ago - I'll verify the settings against the notepad file you posted in another thread to make sure everything's correct.

whats your complete setup?
    2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R
    2008 Mazdaspeed3 (daily)

don't have it on me. The Protege's like 30min away from my place - I'm going back to tune it on Friday or Sunday (pending weather) and I'll grab the map from it and attach it on here.

I mean engine/turbo/etc wise
    2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R
    2008 Mazdaspeed3 (daily)

Stock FSDE (forging whenever I get the car running)
    GT25 turbo
    misc FMIC
    TurboXS RFL BOV
    Haltech E6X
    Stock Radiator, 1 stock fan (plan on replacing with 2 slimlines once car works)
    Currently have 87octane in car, once road-able, will fill with 91octane

Boom - just set up a dyno-day with a local shop.
    I'll do a mild street tune between now and July 5th, and do the real tuning on the dyno

Street tune with BrianMP5T on Wednesday
    I'll post up my maps and tuning experience at the end of the Wednesday. Maybe get a little feedback on the experience and my 'finished' product.

Awesome.
    2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R
    2008 Mazdaspeed3 (daily)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast