Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: !!!!ALL Rotor Heads Enter Please INTRO's!!!!

Where y'all rotards at?
    The Rx8 is like the prom queen. Sweet, sensual, and you love her.
    The 350z is like the school slut. Low quality but you still ride her brains out.

It's been a while, but I'm still around. I need more rotary fans where I'm at so I have people to hang out and drive with.
    My Rx8 gets more ass than a toilet seat.
    What?
    You think I'm kidding?! Ask my best friend and roomy.

Ok guys lets get this forums going again!!!!
    K&N Typhone 2 Intake l Esperil Springs l RR Footwell lights l EvoR trunk Lip l Axis Supermesh Rims l Agency Power midpipe l Eye lids l OEM tow hook painted chrome black l Blacked out emblems l LS1 Coils l Exhaust

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    I won't have much to contribute for a while, the wife's 8 is done and I have to finish up the new supercharger install in the Miata before I start on my 7's resto. But I will be around.

Paging John!
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

John who? lol
    K&N Typhone 2 Intake l Esperil Springs l RR Footwell lights l EvoR trunk Lip l Axis Supermesh Rims l Agency Power midpipe l Eye lids l OEM tow hook painted chrome black l Blacked out emblems l LS1 Coils l Exhaust

Jeg..
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Am I really the first person since 2011 to post in this thread? Woof.

The scary part is that I don't own a Mazda car. I have a Mazda 12A engine, though. Bought it as a non-running core from a craigslist ad.

From the time I was in junior high school, I've wanted to see what was inside a Wankel. Dear Old Dad had a friend with an RX-2 or maybe RX-3; this would have been in the early-to-mid '70s. She bought it new, after a few years, her daughter's boyfriend wrapped it around a tree. I don't think I ever drove that car, if I did I don't remember it. I do remember years later, early '80s, test-driving an RX-7 with an automatic. I was severely disappointed in the lack of power. So much so, that now I wonder if the engine was running right.

That's my Mazda Story. Thank you for your support.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789