Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interchangability of Mazda steering wheels

Interchangability of Mazda steering wheels

I see a lot of protege's swapping their wheel with the Nardi 3 spoke steering wheel.

Perhaps a silly question but i'm wondering if anyone has ever tried to fit a Mazda 6 wheel on a pro? Or perhaps a wheel of a 3 or RX8.

I have tha nardi 3 .. dam fine!, I really dont want to change

is it hard to install the nardi 3 spoke steering wheel?.

installing the nardi is no problem..as long as it's a compatible model like out of the mx5/miata... but the 6/3 steerings wheels? i guess not

As far as I know, the Nardi wheels from a Miata should work on a Protege. Don't quote me on this, but I think the have the same spline count.

I know for a fact that any variation of the steering wheels from the BJ lineup interchange.

I got a question for americans with protegés...

what I need to get with a MPS or a MP3 steering wheel to fit in my allegro...

airbag, sensor and all stuff inside my car can fit in the new wheel?

I guess I can get a good deal buying a used steering wheel on msprotege forums... but I don't know if it fit in my car with stock steering wheel....

airbags aren't alowed to be send by mail because of explosion danger, if i'm correct.

your best luck would be to look for some MX-5/Miata's with the same Nardi Torino wheel.

Do you have cruise control on your car? What steering wheel do you currently have? As far as I know, all of the three spoke wheels use the same airbag.

can you tell me how to disassemble the Nardi steering wheel, please?

there are a how-to procedure to install a nardi wheel... maybe you can use it to disassemble the nardi wheel

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthre ... =123636509

I'm just awaiting my nardi wheel.... I hope get it and install it soon and share some pics with all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast