+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 2566 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast

Thread: Protege Blog --What have you done to yours today?

your carless administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jeg0024
    Mines under a car cover in my garage untill April
    weren't you in FL? what you doin in the mountains? oh no3s now you get to experience a little bit of winter :P

Hello fellas.

Bro, do you even Mazda? jeg0024's Avatar
    This is my new home untill April... PICS.
    "Failure is the mother of success."

Quote Originally Posted by JoshP5
    Hello fellas.
    Hello and welcome!

Joined a new forum!! Woot! Also filled the tank and about fell over when I calculated the mpg....26.58. Since Oct. I have been averaging 23!

Also ordered Osram silverstars last night since the regular ones are $hit...in our cars anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5
    Joined a new forum!! Woot! Also filled the tank and about fell over when I calculated the mpg....26.58. Since Oct. I have been averaging 23!

Also ordered Osram silverstars last night since the regular ones are $hit...in our cars anyway.
    I liked my osram silverstars when I had them. None of that fake blue painted BS, just some nice quality bulbs.

congrats on the gas mileage! I've been getting 16mpg in the rental (wtffffff)

welcome to the site as well

Quote Originally Posted by kansei
    I liked my osram silverstars when I had them. None of that fake blue painted BS, just some nice quality bulbs.

congrats on the gas mileage! I've been getting 16mpg in the rental (wtffffff)

welcome to the site as well
    Yeah, others have praised them as well. What's another $38....between these and my two sets of burnt out silverstars I have approx. $78 in just lo-beam bulbs. Another $30 for hi-beams and $10 for the turn signals. Wow, just realized I could have bought a set of HID's for a little more, never used my hi-beams and spent the $10 anyway on turn signals.

I know why you are getting the craptastic mileage....your right foot is not use to all that v6 porawr. lol

And thanks for the welcome....and hope you are feeling better!

roar

Technology Driven
    I installed my missing side skirt finally. Its been sitting in my garage and waiting for the crazy $40 clips from mazda.. coilovers this weekend on it and the M3..

kansei, what suspension are u running and are those 18's?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 2566 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast