Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your 3 lately?

Do yours stay on after the car is shut off? The fusebox tap allows that, but its a seemingly random time, anywhere from 15 seconds to 3 minutes.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

Nope. They are only on when I flip the headlight switch on.
    Nick B.
    2005 Mazda3 MTX
    http://cardomain.com/id/fijimazda3

Ah, see thats the difference.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

Not really "my" 3, but I rented one in Greensboro NC for a day. Being a rental it was an automatic of course. Maybe as a 5-speed it would have been a different car... but as it was I was not impressed at all. I found the manumatic pointless.

On this trip, I drove a Nissan Xterra, Mazda3, and Pontiac Grand Prix. I'll take my dx protege over all three.
    Perfect day: Drive mazda to trailhead, ride road bike to next trailhead, hike to car, pick up bike, drink beer.

Racing Beat rear sway bar went on today. Seems like a great choice so far.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

And a great choice it was. Drove an autox on Sat and the car was wonderful, exactly what I had in mind when I ordered the bar.

Today on went some Corksport motor mount inserts. So far so good, can't let the revs drop below 1500 tho or else the car shudders like crazy. Gotta wait for them to break in.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

No one has touched this thread since 08.08 : (

Anyway... I did the yellow fogs and I want to make them independent but apparently they don't have a how to on it with the GT w/ HIDs : /

I am about to install the QuickLIFT kit for the hood. : ) Super excited about that.
    P5 Mods || K&N || Magnaflow || Progress || AWR || Pioneer || Llumar 15% tint || Xenon 35w 5000k ||

MS3 Mods || Stocky || Stock || Stock || Stock||

Quote Originally Posted by Phen n me
    Phen (9:20:00 AM):it's past your bedtime
    Me (9:20:07 AM):haha
    Me (9:20:12 AM):I was just thinking that..
    Phen (9:20:22 AM): i know. I'm the voice of reason
    Phen (9:20:24 AM): or some junk

I would love to see how that MS3 install goes. Drilling and rivets are the only thing keeping me from that mod.

I for some reason remember reading (before I bought the kit) that it said, it used the holes that were already there, and it only took 10-15 minutes.

I got the kit I have to drill two holes and JUST reading the instructions took 10-15 mins. : /

Oh well I got it for a realllllyyy good deal, so : D
    P5 Mods || K&N || Magnaflow || Progress || AWR || Pioneer || Llumar 15% tint || Xenon 35w 5000k ||

MS3 Mods || Stocky || Stock || Stock || Stock||

Quote Originally Posted by Phen n me
    Phen (9:20:00 AM):it's past your bedtime
    Me (9:20:07 AM):haha
    Me (9:20:12 AM):I was just thinking that..
    Phen (9:20:22 AM): i know. I'm the voice of reason
    Phen (9:20:24 AM): or some junk

how did the QuickLift work out fo ya? mine is coming in on Wednesday
    2009 Mazda 3 Sport, starting over...

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast