Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Window tint ideas

Steve, If you remember my silver MSP it has 35% all the way around
    with a 35% sun strip too. I was at the fun run at the end of last year.
    It's just enough to do the job and looks good ... but never get bothered
    by the popo and if you roll the opposite side down it lets in even more light
    to fool the flat foots!

..................You Got VTEC :nailbyt:.................

...................I Got Boost :up2something:....................

Well, I called today and made an appointment, I'm gonna go with all 20% on the windows. I've been able to see it in person and I really like the darkness. I feel that 35% is too light for me, and the 5% is just a little too dark for this car. I've decided against going with the darker tint to attract less attention from the police. I appreciate all the help from everyone, and plan on putting pics up as soon as its done.
    2007 Mazdaspeed6 Sport | Liquid Platinum Metallic

good luck with all the po-pos :P

post the pics when you get em!

Quote Originally Posted by fez View Post

Will do. One thing I hope is that with the auto windows on this car I'll be able to put them down quicker if I have to. I'll have pics next week for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by fez View Post

+1

One of my friends got nailed TWICE in the SAME week for his 20%, but luckily got a ticket for only one of them (the second just kinda laughed at him). While I like the darkness of it, too risky for me. I have 35% all around and it's dark enough, but you can still see through (and looks darker since it's a black interior). here's a pic of mine:

*Kim*
    2006 Island Blue 6i

Just a quick update, I went yesterday and got the windows done 20% all the way around. I was supposed to have a windshield strip but they forgot, so I have to make a second appt. to get that put on. First impressions are good, I really like the uniformity of the tint, and it's much easier to see at night compared to 5%. Very happy with the shop and the look. I'm gonna clean her up this weekend and shoot some pics, so bear with me.

20% looks great! let's see some pics when you get it done
    Click the Sig for Mod list and More pics! Comments welcome!

I know you already made the decision, but for anyone else looking for tint examples, this is 35% on everything but the front windshield.

2007 Black Mica MazdaSpeed3 GT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12