Thread: darkcambria's return thread of sadness

darkcambria's return thread of sadness

So, I haven't been here in a long time, but saw Jeff finally bought his miata so I decided to check back in. Long story short, I've bought 3 miatas and a truck, and only sold one of the miatas.

However, the sad part of this story goes to my daily driver 3. The other morning I got woken up by my neighbors pounding on the door saying someone hit my car. Well, they certainly hit it.

So, I'm searching for a daily driver since having 2 kids means I need more than the miata. I loved my 3 and it being a hatch but I could go cheaper than that. I have to pay cash because I'm in the final stages of the mortgage process and can't pick up a car payment. Ideas are:

3 hatch
    p5
    90's civic

I throw in the civic because my buddy has one at a good price. That means giving up the functionality of a hatch, but I'd have the money to get the truck running.

Damn how fast were they driving? Looks like a bus hit it. I'm sorry man

Damn dude that sux!!! Thankfully none of you were in the car. If you decide on a p5, shop for a southern one with no rust!

He was driving an Altima "25" on my city street. Frankly I'm impressed by how much damage he really did. Body shop quoted $10.5k, it's definitely gone

New DD will be a 95 civic once I get my check. That means with the rest of the money, I'm going to get this guy up and running with a LS1.

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    Damn saw the instapost but not on here. Should get a 6 hatch lots of room for activities
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

Don't buy a p5.

I vote civic.
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Civic it ended up being. Its actually a decent bit of fun to drive.

Also picked this up for the miata

at least it came with the best feature of a p5: rust!
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Yeah it did. I've known this car for a couple years so I know its maintained and ready to run forever. I'll fix up the rust after I move and drive it for a while. Love the GSR brake swap, this thing brakes far better than it ever needs to.

It's strange that I now have two different cars from different brands that have 6ULs on them.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcambria View Post
    Yeah it did. I've known this car for a couple years so I know its maintained and ready to run forever. I'll fix up the rust after I move and drive it for a while. Love the GSR brake swap, this thing brakes far better than it ever needs to.

It's strange that I now have two different cars from different brands that have 6ULs on them.
    yussss
    roadster love.