Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Abbey - 2014 S Touring Mazda3

yummy. LOVE the new 3. whilst i prefer the hatch, the sedan is still great. i find the rear end styling lacking compared to the front, but overall the awesomeness of the front makes up for it! plus i have actually yet to see a sedan in person so i may change my mind as the rear of the hatch looks kinda funny in the flesh.

great pick up. love the colour, and enjoy the car!!
    2003.5 Mazda Protege5 5 speed - Laser Blue Mica (24a)
    2007 Mazda 5 GS 5 Speed - Strato Blue Mica (25e)
    2002 Mazda Protege5 5 Speed - Sunlight Silver Metallic (22v)- R.I.P March 2014.

Oh shit, I forgot lol.. I got the rear sway bar installed. I thought the hatch looked better in person than in pictures.. and the sedan looked amazing in pictures so of course it looks even more so in person. I've actually yet to see a hatch on the road, all the ones I've seen have been sedans.. or a 6.. lol FML if one more person tells me they like my 6 I'm going to die lol. Thanks about the color though, I really love it

I only have it on it's softer option and it's already making a difference, the rear is really staying planted and not rolling over at all.. makes taking corner at speed so much more satisfying. I'm still bugging CorkSport once a week about springs, they'll be out soon. As for the exhaust.. well they can't seem to figure out how to replace tips with turn downs.. its a long story but hopefully they'll get it figured out soon. All I'm really in a hurry to get is the springs and I've already been told just a few more weeks, I wanted them installed before I went to Dragon Camp in May so I could use my 17's and not look ridiculous lol.

I don't think I mentioned this here either but on my recent trip to Josh's to watch the Rolex 24 I managed to squeeze 40.7mpg out of the full tank (like 70% highway).. my most recent tank was 100% city and dicking around a bit and I got 33.2mpg, which is still great all things considered.
    Last edited by jeg0024; 02-11-2014 at 09:42 PM.
    "Failure is the mother of success."

#nomoresways
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Came home to this today, hopefully I can get them in tomorrow night.

72 incher?
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

The tube sure was.. don't know why it was in such a huge package, it didn't need to be.

They've been installed for like a week now, I just forgot to post anything..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234