Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Abbey - 2014 S Touring Mazda3

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    What the? An automatic!? Gah!!! Kill it with fire before it replicates!!!!!!!

    That is a nice looking car. I agree with your keeping the 18" wheels, I would say they will still look better than the 17's even after you drop it. I'm still not sure about the latest corporate front end though. Maybe if they didn't all have that huge emblem in the middle it would be better.
    And do what? Wait for the numb and fake feeling MT to be released with the 2.5L... from Mexico? NOPE. Does your automatic rev match for you? Mine does, flawlessly I might add. I don't care what anyone says, the AT was the better choice for this car.

    Corksport has already put their springs on their car with the 18's and it's tucking tire just a bit. I want 17s, they will look just fine. Also, the Kodo design looks so much better than the previous and so much better than anything else in the segment. I'm just happy that the car is finally 100% Mazda, no parts bin from Ford to make things cheaper.

    Quote Originally Posted by roy obanion View Post



    Sure is a lot to like on the new 3! I am pretty jelly.
    You don't even have an old 3! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by thejeans View Post
    i heard its a SKYACTIV :P
    I'm not sure, the badges are gone from the trunk lol.
    "Failure is the mother of success."

  2. #12
    That under body is pretty damn cool. The stock wheels kinda weird I really like them form a few angles but from others I don't at all. Loving the new body shape though.

  3. #13
    Administrator thejeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by jeg0024 View Post
    I'm not sure, the badges are gone from the trunk lol.
    i added the E on purpose haha

    and with no badges, what kind of car is it?? haha

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch3 View Post
    That under body is pretty damn cool. The stock wheels kinda weird I really like them form a few angles but from others I don't at all. Loving the new body shape though.
    Oh yeah, those factory corksport exhaust hangers too lol..


    I do like the stock 18's.. but I want 17's for a few reasons. As for the new Kodo design, I really like it.. there's nothing straight or square about any of the lines. The lines over the fender flow into the door handles and doors nicely just as they do around the trunk and into the front grille. Body lines on the new Corolla? LOL my hood has more curves.

    Quote Originally Posted by thejeans View Post
    i added the E on purpose haha

    and with no badges, what kind of car is it?? haha
    The guys at the MazdaMovement meet thought it was a new 6
    "Failure is the mother of success."

  5. #15
    Administrator thejeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by jeg0024 View Post
    The guys at the MazdaMovement meet thought it was a new 6
    hahaha really??

  6. #16
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) roy obanion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    But will the new WRX hood bolt right up on your car?
    roadster love.

    "Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

  7. #17
    Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    N KY
    Quote Originally Posted by jeg0024 View Post
    And do what? Wait for the numb and fake feeling MT to be released with the 2.5L... from Mexico? NOPE. Does your automatic rev match for you? Mine does, flawlessly I might add. I don't care what anyone says, the AT was the better choice for this car.
    Your money, your car. Since when did your skin get thin? I was giving you a hard time, nothing more.

    BTW, I don't own an automatic so I don't have to worry about whether or not it rev matches for me.
    '81 RX-7, '00 Miata SE, '06 RX-8 (wife's), '15 CX-5 GT AWD.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by thejeans View Post
    hahaha really??
    At least one of them did.

    Quote Originally Posted by roy obanion View Post
    But will the new WRX hood bolt right up on your car?
    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    Your money, your car. Since when did your skin get thin? I was giving you a hard time, nothing more.

    BTW, I don't own an automatic so I don't have to worry about whether or not it rev matches for me.
    Still shifts faster than you lol.
    "Failure is the mother of success."

  9. #19
    I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Flagler Beach,Fl
    I shifted so hard once, that I shift my pants.
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

  10. #20
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) roy obanion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    roadster love.

    "Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •