Thread: Another one? srsly!

Another one? srsly!

While BG proteges are all the rage around here these days, I wanted something a little more...unconventional. I present to you, the 1988 323GT. It has a B6T, over 200k and still functioning front electronic dampers. I would love to find a set of the rears, but do not expect to.

Plans? install the VF11 turbo, different exhaust, some other tinkering along the way.
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

What a dick! I like the SA steering wheel though
    "Failure is the mother of success."

My buddy in high school had one of these for his first car, but it was a rusty piece, and probably met a scrap yard before terribly long. Oh well...
    - The man from Nantucket.

A pair of new accessory belts put on this weekend, and the DS mirror will be installed as soon as I clean off the adhesive. Oh and the ugly noises it makes are my cooked turbo not the belts like I had hoped. Guess I will be swapping that VF11 pretty soon.
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

...broke that same belt again, could it be my water pump? the WP and alt pulleys seem to spin freely enough
    roadster love.

uunnnggggghhhh. hot damn i love those things. fix it up so i can come steal it!!! lol

brings me back to the old lady that drove one in the town where i work, i kept offering her money for it but she wouldn't sell!! it was clean as hell and its been years since i have seen another one in the flesh.
    2003.5 Mazda Protege5 5 speed - Laser Blue Mica (24a)
    2007 Mazda 5 GS 5 Speed - Strato Blue Mica (25e)
    2002 Mazda Protege5 5 Speed - Sunlight Silver Metallic (22v)- R.I.P March 2014.

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    You need to take more photos of the Miata man.
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV